Acceptance of Terms and Conditions
Acceptance of Terms
By accessing or using this Website in any manner, you agree to be bound by the Agreement and represent that you have read and understood its terms. Please read the Agreement carefully, as it contains information concerning your legal rights and limitations on these rights, as well as a section regarding applicable law and jurisdiction of disputes. If you do not accept all of these terms and conditions, please do not use this Website
The use of the website
As a condition of your use of this Website, you warrant that
- all information supplied by you on this Website is true, accurate, current and complete,
- if you have a Safari Junkie account, you will safeguard your account information and will supervise and be completely responsible for any use of your account by anyone other than you
- you are 13 years of age or older in order to register for an account and contribute to our Website. Safari Junkie does not knowingly collect the information of anyone under the age of 13.
We retain the right at our sole discretion to deny access to anyone to this Website and the services we offer, at any time and for any reason, including, but not limited to, for violation of this Agreement.
Your use of this Website is intended for personal, noncommercial use and/or to make legitimate requests to book the Products and Services offered. You agree not to use this Website to make any speculative, false or fraudulent requests.
The content and information on this Website (including, but not limited to, messages, data, information, text, music, sound, photos, graphics, video, maps, icons, software, code or other material), as well as the infrastructure used to provide such content and information, is proprietary to us. You agree not to otherwise modify, copy, distribute, transmit, display, perform, reproduce, publish, license, create derivative works from, transfer, or sell or re-sell any information, content, software, products, or services obtained from or through this Website. Any other use of Safari Junkie content requires the prior written permission of Safari Junkie owner.
Additionally, you agree that you will not and will not assist or enable others to:
- use this Website or its contents for any commercial or unlawful purpose;
- access, monitor or copy any content or information of this Website using any robot; spider, scraper or other automated means or any manual process to access, scrape, index, retrieve or otherwise use the Website or any content on the Website for any purpose without our express written permission;
- violate the restrictions in any robot exclusion headers on this Website or bypass or circumvent other measures employed to prevent or limit access to this Website;
- take any action that imposes, or may impose, in our discretion, an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on our infrastructure or makes excessive traffic demands on the Website;
- deep-link to any portion of this Website for any purpose without our express written permission;
- “frame”, “mirror” or otherwise incorporate any part of this Website into any other website without our prior written authorization;
- attempt to modify, translate, adapt, edit, decompile, disassemble, or reverse engineer any software programs used by Safari Junkie in connection with the Website;
- use the Website to threaten, stalk, defraud, incite, harass, or advocate the harassment of another person, or otherwise interfere with another user’s use of the Website;
- use the Website to submit or transmit spam, chain letters, contests, junk email, pyramid schemes, surveys, or other mass messaging, whether commercial in nature or not;
- use the Website in a manner that may create a conflict of interest, such as trading reviews with other business owners or writing or soliciting reviews;
- use the Website to promote bigotry or discrimination against protected classes;
use the Website to violate any third-party right, including any breach of confidence, copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret, moral right, privacy right, right of publicity, or any other intellectual property or proprietary right;
- use the Website to submit or transmit pornography or illegal content;
- use the site to solicit personal information from minors or to harm or threaten to cause harm to minors;
- attempt to gain unauthorized access to the Website, user accounts, computer systems or networks connected to the Website through hacking, password mining or any other means;
- use the Website to transmit any computer viruses, worms, defects, Trojan horses or other items of a destructive nature (collectively, “Viruses”);
- use any device, software or routine that interferes with the proper working of the Website, or otherwise attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Website;
- use the Website to violate the security of any computer network, crack passwords or security encryption codes;
- disrupt or interfere with the security of, or otherwise cause harm to, the Website; or
- remove, circumvent, disable, damage or otherwise interfere with any security-related features of the Website, features that prevent or restrict the use or copying of Website Content, or features that enforce limitations on the use of the Website.
In certain circumstances we may disclose information about you to third parties if we determine, in our sole discretion, such disclosure is necessary (a) to protect Safari Junkie’s systems, assets, employees, members and customers; (b) to ensure the integrity and operation of our business and systems; or (c) to comply with legitimate and enforceable governmental requests, subpoenas or court orders.
When you use the Safari Junkie Website, or send e-mails, text messages, and other communications from your desktop or mobile device to us, you are communicating electronically and agree that we may communicate with you in a variety of ways, such as by e-mail, online chat or by posting notices and messages on the Website. You may unsubscribe from e-mail communications at anytime.
Travel With Local
When requesting a contact with local guide in the Safari Junkie Travel With A Local listing you accept that you participate in accordance with these terms and conditions (the “Terms and Conditions”):
By submitting the form to contact local guides to organize you tours you understand:
- Safari Junkie is not organizing any tours. You connect with local guides with free will and your own responsibility.
- Safari Junkie shall not in any way be liable for you, your injury, death, illness, delays, subsequent missing of ship, air or train connection, inconveniences arising from unannounced alteration of ship, air or train schedules, weather conditions, loss or damage to personal property whether resulting from but not limited to force majeure or acts of God, civil unrest or revolt, acts of war, strikes or other labor activities, animals, any criminal or terrorist activities.
- It is your sole responsibility to ensure that passports, visas, health certificates, proof of vaccinations and any other documentation required are all in order for the countries to be visited.
- It is mandatory for you to obtain travel insurance to participate on any trip or service booked on this Website. We urge you to take out suitable travel insurance assuring all your medical expenses including rescue and repatriation costs are covered. If participating in adventure activities such as climbs, trekkings and any other risk activities, make sure travel/ health insurance covers such activities.
- It is also your responsibility to consult your physician for current recommendations on inoculations before you travel internationally, and to ensure that you meet all health entry requirements and follow all medical guidance related to your trip.
- All tours are arranged between you and local guides.
We strongly recommend that you purchase a comprehensive travel insurance policy prior to departure to protect your Product purchase. If you cancel your trip or significantly alter travel dates, your travel insurance policy may reimburse the cost of cancellation fees and related expenses. Please review your travel insurance policy carefully for related terms and conditions. Link na world nomads
Although most travel, including travel to international destinations, is completed without incident, travel to certain destinations may involve greater risk than others. Safari Junkie urges passengers to investigate and review travel prohibitions, warnings, announcements and advisories issued by the United States Government and destination country governments prior to booking travel to international destinations. Information on conditions in various countries and the level of risk associated with travel to particular international destinations can be found at www.state.gov, www.tsa.gov, www.dot.gov, www.faa.gov,www.cdc.gov, www.treas.gov/ofac and www.customs.gov.
BY LISTING INFORMATION RELEVANT TO TRAVEL TO PARTICULAR INTERNATIONAL DESTINATIONS, SAFARI JUNKIE DOES NOT REPRESENT OR WARRANT THAT TRAVEL TO SUCH POINTS IS ADVISABLE OR WITHOUT RISK, AND IS NOT LIABLE FOR DAMAGES OR LOSSES THAT MAY RESULT FROM TRAVEL TO SUCH DESTINATIONS.