Become a Contributor on Safari Junkie
Your Travel Experiences Are Valuable! Share them with Safari Junkie Community!
Every traveller has unique story to tell. Why not tell yours? Besides, there is never enough knowledge and we are looking forward reading your travel stories and adventures from Africa as long as the articles provide valuable content to Safari Junkie readers.
Who Can Submit a Post to Safari Junkie?
Everybody! Quirky and less quirky travellers, aspiring travel bloggers, expats living in Africa… etc
We also accept photo essays, it could be wildlife photography, photo journalistic angle with a story behind the images! Or stunning postcards from last short holiday to Zanzibar. We’d love to see it all!
To make it easier for you below are some guidelines to be met before submitting a post to Safari Junkie.
- Minimum per post is 800 words but we prefer posts between 1200 to 2000 words.
- Post for submission on Safari Junkie must not be previously published online or any other publication, neither published anywhere else online or offline after appears on Safari Junkie.
- Post must be original, unique content. We don’t tolerate copy pastes and we check each post for credibility and originality.
- Post should be accompanied by three images of 640 x 425 px * max size 150 kb and one featured image of size 1024 x 768 px max size 180 kb. (if accepted, we will contact you by email to send the images later) while photo essay images should be at least 800 px wide. Of course you have to be the owner of the images, don’t use online material from other people.
- Content – posts with direct or indirect advertising of any kind of business will roam directly to trash bin.
We look forward to hearing from you!