Advertise With Safari Junkie™ and Reach the Audience Interested in Travelling to Africa!
Safari Junkie™is rapidly growing blog focused on Africa travel reaching out to the audience interested in travel to Africa.
Safari Junkie™ is proudly ranked #9 among 1000 Top Travel Blogs, a leaderboard made by Market Research Insight for the second year in a row.
Safari Junkie™ is dynamic and upcoming travel blog focused solely on Africa. Our aim is to spread a passion for all types of travel to Africa, inspire and to encourage people to take first step into wonderful world of Africa.
We can partner with you and help promote trips, tours, sights and African destinations that wouldn’t ordinarily be on average traveller’s radar.
We love exploring off beaten places in Africa as well we love pay a visit to classic African destinations and reveal what is invisible to average traveller’s eyes!
Advertising with Safari Junkie™ gets you exposure to the right audience – travel audience interested in:
- adventure travel in Africa
- wildlife safaris in Africa
- cultural tourism in Africa
- volunteering in Africa
- nature and outdoor activities in Africa (climbing, hiking tours)
- interesting and quirky accommodations in Africa (safari lodges and camps, beach resorts)
How Can We Work Together
There are many ways to advertise and promote your business or destination through Safari Junkie.
On Location – Sponsored tours and sponsored Stays
You can sponsor a media tour – press trip or visit to your hotel, lodge, resort with social media coverage and crafted posts on Safari Junkie that will rank well on all main search engines (Google, Yahoo, Bing, AOL, etc) – place where people start looking for information.
No Follow Links: Links given in exchange for services can negatively affect a website’s ranking, and so any links created within reviews will be “no follow” in accordance with the Google guidelines.
- Reviews and posts about our experiences visiting a destination and highlight the attractions or your tours
- Sponsored posts
- Produce viral photo essays, appealing video content to promote a destination or region
- Provide social media coverage via Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest
- Newsletter advertising and mentions across social media
- Classic banner sizes on Safari junkie website and pages
- XXL Multi Slider Mega Banners (1200 x 800 px) on Safari Junkie homepage (we take care of design)
Reviews of products, gear and travel apps related to Africa travel.
Let pictures and our crafted posts and testimonials speak for them self. Contact us for more information on advertising and promotion packages.